Thursday, July 26, 2007

Another Winner





I have never had so much fun in a day..Look at how many times we won..then on top of that hubby won the small Texas Holdem tournament first place.. We had some much fun.. It's a funny thing.. But it was my father in laws birthday..(he passed about ten years ago) but i always remember it.. I woke up and says Happy Birthday and then one of my bestest friends Sonia.. bought me a dress for the cruise.. I loved it she always knows what to get.. Anyhoo with the lucky dress and Father in law watching me.. he loved Keno i could hear him saying dont chase the numbers .. Something he always says.. I was also always his favorite..heheheheeh. My sis in law Liz Anne is My mother in Law favorite..hehehehe funny how that is... anyhoo.. It was so much fun a big highlite and pages will be made with these photos..Who Hoo.

7 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Sounds like you are having a lot of fun...and lucky too! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Talk about Lucky.. That must have been so much fun. You are the keno girl that's for sure. You love that game Glad to see you had fun
Love ya Clare

Amie said...

Yay! Hopefully it helped pay for the trip, lol!

Casey Lu said...

All your pics from your vacation look awesome, I especially love the one of the thick fog with just a hint of mountain behind it! Such a beautiful sight! Congrats on you and your hubby winning! Always a good thing! How have you been? Have a question for ya if you can email me @ purplbtrfly1@cox.net! Again I am glad to see you doing well and having fun!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures Liz. Glad you had a good time and got to relax and win. so it was a win win ! LOL

Michele Kovack said...

I can never find your e-mail anywhere! Just wanted you to know I got the recipe book....it is soooo cute! I will let you know when I finish it! Thank you!!!!

JulesinParadise said...

Saw the link to kit n kaboodles on your side bar....2 friends of mine just bought the site and have great things planned for it! What a small world!

You had great luck on your vacation...congrats.