Friday, October 12, 2007

The Health Results are In...Need to Improve

Well went to the doctor as some of you know I've been really sick since last Tuesday...I 've had virus like symptons thinking that's all they were nothing else and of course the doctor can do nothing about this.. Well nope... It was my MEDICATION.. OMG>. I have never in my life had a reaction to medication never not once. well not that I go to the doctor to much.. My hubby figured it out Wednesday nite I had taken it about 5;00 by 6:30 when we came home .. I was vomiting, headache, coughing, dizzy, short of breathe.. we got in a little disagreement about the emergency room.. So He says it's got to be something and then say give me that prescription well he looked it up and yes all the symptoms on there.. I was blown away went back to old medication and all was ok except my blood pressure been really high..Doctors says way to much stress.. She gave me a SCARE when she said BORDERLINE Stroke... She wrote me off work for two weeks.. gave me another medication and says for me to relax or I will be having more issues than flu like symptons..Yikes.. So I am trying to be calm ... relax.. No Drama... I've been working on my diet (was easy since i had been vomiting heehehe) now to work in walking again.. So will see what happens when i go back..It's my blood pressure we need to monitor it's been way out of control from STRESS... well wish me luck everyone.

7 comments:

Teresa said...

I am hoping you get to feelin better soon. Yes stress can do alot to you.
Hugs Liz

Delfina said...

Yikes, that's not good to hear. I hope you are feeling better now that they changed it for you.

Margie from CuraƧao said...

I hope you are feeling better. It's not easy to avoid stress. I will be thinking of you. Take care.

Tricia said...

Holy cow, I'm glad you figured out that you were having a reaction to the medicine. Hope you start feeling better.

Penney said...

Gosh, I hope you feel better! Thank you for the fabulous birthday card. Got it in the mail yesterday!
Take care and RELAX... yeah, yeah, I know how hard that is, but try!

April Hall said...

I hope you feel better Liz. Get some well needed rest!

Amie said...

Um, YIKES GIRL!! Are you ok?? Do you need anything? (like a maid and a cook and a masseuse??)