Sunday, May 30, 2010

Special Project finishing up

Here is a special project I am working on I only have about maybe 12 to 14 pages to go almost completed. Sorry for the picture but the camera was blinking to recharge argh. I do hate that but I love my camera. I just don't pull it out cause it's so big but I do like the pictures my point and shoot is out of batteries so off to get those 2morrow. It's been a while since I've done a two pager and I did a couple of them at this sitting but glad it helped me finish up.   Now I have to say if you haven't tried the V2 by Helmar this is perfect what I used for the clear acrylic sheet letters and it stick and you can't see the glue yippee

5 comments:

Rhonda V. said...

Awesome!!! You are pushing me into cracking open my V2!! I have the project for it, just haven't yet entirely figured out what pics yet.

2 pages are so hard for me, this is so sweet!!!

Leah Crowe said...

I agree, the V2 is very cool... such a sweet two page layout!!

just lisa said...

Sweet 2-pager Liz! I cannot believe you are making a whole album on 2-pagers, it's been a while since I have done that.

Delfina said...

I love how it came out and its even better in person.

meluv2scrap said...

Congrats on LO of the day over at TS!!! Love this one chick!! Thanks again for sponsoring the blog. I mailed the kits to the girls today!