Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I have been Obsessed with this Camera since Last Year

I really, really wish they would have a screaming deal at some point on this Camera a friend of mine had it last year and well he generally forgets to give us the photo's but I took a couple and it's like just the ease and beauty the pictures were gorgeous... He is a real camera buff... but I cannot stop wanting it lol... I guess it's worse with all the life changes you want to capture. The point and shoot I have is ok but this  I can even carry in my purse lol.. Yes I carry a big purse... Ahhhh.. Maybe Santa will drop it in my stocking.... Not thinking so but I thought I'd share this  Dh is a total Nikon Man basically thats mostly the only camera I've had and Sony point and shoot , but he is not gonna talk me out of this.. Lol...



Photobucket

3 comments:

Manders said...

OH Boy I wish I could get it for you!
Someday maybe once I get my degree whenever that will be!

Amie said...

I want it right along with you!! Amanda, buy me one too ok?!

Scrapenabler said...

It looks like a nice camera! I'm sure that you will enjoy it if you get it.