Sunday, January 21, 2007

Scrapparty

Well i haven't seen my friend since November long time and I can't beleive it She gave me DEISEL well her and her Daughter did.. It was so unexpected and i was so excited i've been trying to be good not making purchases on whims etc Trying to be organized before I do anything like this anymroe etc.. and they read my mind.. It was so great.. But my original blue handle broke I paid to have it fixed but it still isn't right it's like six years old.. So I will either get the new black one and or the Revoultion haven't decided which yet.. If you go to WWW.Quickutz.com you will see the revoulution and see the Deisel Alpha bet I got.. Now to get teh Shadows.. I like the Spicy Chicken Alpha for the Rev.. Still think my birthday is soon So I might just get both the handle to travel and the rev to have will see Not sure just yet.. anyways I have lots of work to do.. I should not be playing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserve the love! You put in so much towards this get together, I hope it was all you hoped for! Thanks for being such a nice lady and supporting the gals on KT's site! You're awesome!