Sunday, August 12, 2007

Crafty Sunday continues..





Was having problems loading more than one photo to the blog not sure why. Here is simply layout from Alaska had the itch to get something done.. I don't have as much time as I would like but at least two down


Here is a luggage tag with the left over stuff seems like we all have black luggage when it rolls off the baggage check so here is a tag my name and add on back of it.. Sharon Bissett taught this class at Secret Scrapper She has a almost once a week on items such as this to make. Not sure why it's coming out this way but dinner is almost served so Here is my simply layout and with the left over paper a luggage tag.. I will be making a couple more of these..

1 comment:

Amie said...

So you actually DID use it on your luggage, right?! Lol! that makes me happy!