Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008.. THE TICKER IS STARTING ALONG WITH CHALLENGE MONTH FOR JANUARY

Have circle in your layout challenge Scrapyourself that's really tough on me. This is when I went to Alaska in july
A layout with hearts and flowers

WOW..It's really here.. 2008.. I have set a goal to do 250 projects ( I won't beat myself up if that doesn't get done) just thought I set some sort of goal to push myself to get my photo's in books I have so so many then there is 2008 where I will of course be taking more photos... so between layouts, recipes,cards, projects (i only count trades as one) I will hope to get that done.

I have started today and I'm hoping for 31 projects in January to start off the scrappy year but you never know..Sometimes the mojo goes...

So here is a start I am following some challenges at a couple places so will see what I get done.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Liz These are wonderful!

Delfina said...

Love all the lo. I would like to do 31 lo this month also. Lets see where that take's me. Hehe

My Paper World said...

They are all gorgeous! Great job!

Michele Kovack said...

Great LO's! I too scrapped already this year! AND I also did a summer LO!