Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I WON A QK SILHOUETTE


I won this new Toy.
I belong to a monthly Qk Club we do a little project and get a die and a discount on all the QK dies anyhoo they had a drawing for this last month. I sat next to a lady named Valerie we chatted and we made jokes when we went in the circle about winning her and I. Well when they called the name there was 24 people eligble for it.. and Valerie won it.. Well she tried it out and says she doesn't have a lap top and that she didn't feel she would utilize it and asked the Scrapbook owner for my number and says she wanted to GIVE.. it to me.. Yes give.. I am still in aw.. She is a total stranger she was very nice and we did laugh a lot there.. I never expected this . I get to pick it up after my trip. She is leaving it there for me.. I'm still in shock.. I'm not a techno person... She says it's easy to use she just won't use it and wanted me to have it.. YIPPEE..
I can't wait to try it out.... I'm so excited...

4 comments:

Teresa said...

what a totally cool surpise! congrats. can't wait to see what you make with it.

marcibun said...

That's such a great thing. That's your good karma coming back at you. :)

Delfina said...

Wow, that it is so awesome. Congrats on the price. She was a super a nice lady.

ScrapAloha said...

Total score! What a nice lady! enjoy your new toy! Reminds me to keep payin' it forward to make someone's day!