Monday, March 24, 2008

CAN I just say .....

Insurance is the worse to deal with I can't stand it.. I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown... First they say one thing then another.. You would think they would be accomodating see how I was rear ended..hmmmm.. well they have told us because it's the same insurance company that we will pay the deductible. They won't replace it with original parts no rental car till they say it's ok. So today hubby says we will stay and deal with them so at 7;30 he started and it's now 11:00 and we are still dealing with it.. Now for the health insurance we are dealing with so pretty much he is dealing with it cause they will literally have to lock me up... Now he goes to the dealer and they say ummm no it's illegal what they just did to you..He picks up the phone calls the insurance and says you are rail roading customer to preferred shops it's illegal they have a choice and the car is orignal and we will replace with orignal parts he gave three people name and some illegal penal deals and they said oh we just misunderstood how about that Also they changed their tune after my husband told them the lawyer told us we are not liable for the deductible since we have full coverage etc.. it's to funny how they said we must have talk to the wrong people.. Now everything is changing on how we misunderstood .. We DIDN'T MISUNDERSTAND.. they even said it's a conflict of interest cause they have the same insurance we do... on the phone.. So now we are keeping a log of who , what and when we are dealing and talking with.. I'm sure they will total the car which is gonna make me more mad... will see.. stay tuned for more wonderful drama with the insurance Company..
HAPPY MONDAY.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

So sorry about your ins giving you the run around. I hate dealing with them.
We are having problems with my health ins paying bills

Christine said...

I hate insurance companies with a passion! Sorry that you're going through all this girl. Hang tough and don't let them bully you!

ScrapAloha said...

I am so sorry you are still dealing with this! I hope it gets resolved soon! Linking to your blog...{{{hugs}}}