Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thanks for the RAK's.

Well this week has been a fun week in the mail...

I got two Rak's for Cuddlebug embossing folders...

One is the new ornaments and let me tell you is it so cute
The other is swiss dots.. both a pleasant surprise..

Then Holly Cow.. I got one "anonymous.."...

A CRICUT CARTRIDGE.. IT TOTALLY MADE MY DAY
WHOEVER SENT IT..

I LOVE IT... IT WAS A GREAT PICK ME UP... I CAN'T
WAIT TO PLAY WITH IT...
MY STUFF IS ALL PACKED UP SO IT'S HARD TO GET TO
BUT I WILL USE IT JUST AS SOON AS I START SCRAPPING..

So thanks for the fun RAKS... and yes it did make my day..
I am still in totally shock for this.

Hopefully I'll be back to normal toward the middle of September..

Thanks again

7 comments:

Teresa said...

What a great surprise!

Natalie said...

That's awesome! If anyone deserves a lovely surprise, it's definitely YOU! :)

Karen said...

Oh you lucky girl! That's so great to get sweet surprises in the mail! :-)

April Hall said...

Isn't it nice to get things in the mail besides BILLS! LOL! Good for you, hope you're feeling better!

Amie said...

how sweet! that's awesome!

JulesinParadise said...

What a wonderful day you've had. Hope all is well soonest!

jaz lee said...

WOWZA!!!! congrats!!! and great blog u have here!