Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy 4th of July and Happy Anniversary to the love of my life




My soulmate best friend two become one that is us. We have had managed to be more and more in love each day thru the years.  We have many more adventures ahead of us.  You picked a fabulous day to get married and celebrate our love.

I know my heart still skips a beat when you are in the room. You are so good to me I couldn't ask for a better partner in life.  

Here is the Maid of Honor and Best Man and still to this day the best friends in our life.



Here are both my godsons with me

Here are all the wonderful people that are still in my life today and have stood by us thru the years I love you all it seems as thought it were just yesterday.
Happy Anniversary to the man of my dreams I look forward to the rest of our adventure.

Happy 4th of July to each and everyone be safe Enjoy your families!

8 comments:

Zarah said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you!!

Shirley said...

Happy Anniversay Liz and hope your day is wonderful!

Amie said...

sweet! happy anniversary and happy 4th of july! You were really married on this day? how fun!

Tracey Taylor said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary
Manders!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Happy Happy Anniversary to you!!! What a wonderful day to celebrate your wedding!!!

(((Hugs)))

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Many Happy years to the both of you. I have been totally blessed to have you guys in my life and my sons.

Jan Garber said...

How sweet and romantic!! You two are an inspiration to the rest of us!!! Happy Belated Anniversary!! Love you guys!