Monday, August 10, 2009

My last trip what a whirl wind Duck in and Duck out of town

Well I know I probably the last of the last but there was 200 of these yup First time for me to taste them I am not a big drinker and now I even know how to make them. These little Jello shooters are very flavorful
It was a whirlwind trip in and out non stop four hours of sleep lots of laughs fun and not to much scrappiness went on more laughs, fun I didn't even take my scrap stuff with me hahahaha cuz I had no intention of scrapping it was a last minute in and out in a flash was so much fun Crop Girls is a very cute little store I'll go back next time Thanks for the dinner Jan Skip really enjoyed meeting Larry so we will be back on that invitation. I'm in town who knows when that will be it was fun to come at the drop of a hat with 24 notice I don't do things like that to often Next time I will be staying a bit longer cause I 'll need more than 4 hours of sleep.

8 comments:

Delfina said...

It was so good to see you again and I enjoyed talking with you about everything. We needed to catch up. Have much of that lately. Hope to see you soon!

Amie said...

gasp! I didn't know you were in town again!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I'm in Vegas wish me luck

Liz said...

Yes it was a dash and run in and out and wam bam thing 24 hr notice lol. In and out of town was kinda funny. NO time for very much it was go go Only slept four hours lol.

Kristen H said...

Jello shooters are fun, I haven't had one for 15 years or better.
Love your scrap book page on the previous layout. Very precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Thx 4 one last hoorah!! I know it was short notice but well worth it. :) b4 the Posse meets up again I'll b sure the jello shots r ready & waiting! Hope u enjoy ur new vac. House in Surprise Farms!! It's a GREAT subdivision. Ta ta 4 now

The head honcho!!

JulesinParadise said...

Sounds like a good time!

Casey Lu said...

Bummer that you ducked in and out, would of love to visit with you! Hope your doing well!