Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Monday....

Hope it's gonna be a good one for you.. We have a few new items loaded in the store at Thoughts2paper
we will be loading more and more and more as we can lots of ribbon to be loaded still , My minds eye paper and a few other things.. We will be discontinue the cricut products just carry the limited editions cartridge in the future..  If you are interested in any I can send you an invoice for 40% off unfortunately the way the store works if I give a code it would be good for everything so let me know if there is one you would like to snatch up and I'll even ship it for free.
This is just for the regular cartridges not limited editions.
Also for inspiration go to    Thoughts2paperblog
  THanks

                                             



Photobucket

2 comments:

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Happy Monday! Sounds like all kinds of fun new things coming into the store!!!

I'll spread the word on the cricut carts!!!

Sarah Mullanix said...

I might be interested in the Cindy Loo cartridge...is that one that's going to be staying or going?

Thanks Liz,
Sarah M.