Saturday, August 14, 2010

Unscripted Sketch #68 Happy Saturday

Happy Saturday...
Here is Sketch #68 for unscripted I just thought this was such a fun sketch when the Amazing Sarah Kay who does most of our sketches came up with I could wait to do it and I have the perfect thing to do it.. I have been working on a mini for my niece for her sorority and I was able to use the sketch for the fun layout I did...

Here is the fun layout I did with it.


I have been wanting to use thenew Banner die that we just got in at Thoughts2paper so this was the perfect way to use it. So the next few sketches will be my nieces mini book. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Scrapenabler said...

Cute layout! I bet she is loving the book.

Unknown said...

What a great sketch! And I love your layout.