Thursday, September 09, 2010

Wow another Bravegirls post

I get plenty of email as it is so I usually don't sign up for things but I was so intrigued at CHA at seeing Melody Ross and everything else then I seen a post of facebook as I said I know signed up for email
and let me tell you I'm so glad I did ..

Text version of today's message...for easy copy/pasting:
they even made it so that you could copy and paste and spread the word.
All you need to do is go the their blog
BRAVEGIRLS TO THE RIGHT is a little birdie told me and the messages go to your mail box they have been very inspiring for me.


I almost feel as if she somehow knows exactly what the hec is going on with me at this time I know call me crazy and I won't post any of the messages you need to sign up for them to come to your email box.
I am truly inspired and beleive me it's made a difference in my decesion and life at the moment!

Dear Courageous Girl,



One of the paradoxes of life is that sometimes the very best decisions have the most difficult consequences. And sometimes what is best is not what we want most. And sometimes when we want to feel peace, we have to do something that feels painful first. Sometimes we have to do such hard things, and there's absolutely no other way.



You can do it, though. You know what is the right thing to do...you know for sure in your gut, and deep in your heart, and a million signs have led you to what you are supposed to do. It still feels so scary, so difficult, and so impossible, even for a very brave girl.



Just know that most of the best things in life come after making the most difficult choices, and doing the hardest things, and taking the biggest risks.



You really can do this....and miracles are going to happen when you do.



I just am so happy I signed up I know we all get lots of emails but to me this one is worth the mail in my inbox each day lately I haven't been to much on check things but I'll tell you when I read this I feel like
I'm gonna make it.






Photobucket

No comments: