Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dec 10th only 15 days left

Happy Wednesday and it's 10 days into December already...Well it's a good thing..that I hve discovered how to post ahead cause so far all my posts were scheduled... I have a busy crazy month... & lots to tackle get orgnized finish year end ahead of schedule. Plan some things for 2009 .. Hubby have lots of medical stuff thru Dec- Jan Very stressful month... So I thought I better schedule the posts this month due to all that's been going on and my time constraints etc..lately.

Thanks for stopping by i'm hoping that soon I can float some photos soon as I find that dang cord.


Also if your looking to have some fun... head on over to
TREASURED SCRAPBOOKING

For some Scrapping fun they will be having a Cyber Crop this weekend... Maybe you can get some holiday projects done...I will miss Saturday but hope to have some fun on Sunday... Hope to see you my blogging friends to....

Scrappincoast2coast is still in the works ladies... Thanks for your patience.

No comments: