Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Monday Monday's


Wow.... I have 14 hrs of sleep finally I've gone a few weeks with horrible sleep but don't complain to much about it just figure I'll catch up sometime.. Well yesterday was that day thank goodness

I feel so refreshed today it's amazing.. and hubby finally got some to he took a few good naps...

I feel asleep early after noon then I woke up at 10:00 just in time for Brothers and Sisters then around 11ish back to sleep till about 5;15 this a.m. but I felt like I could run a marathon.....
So here is a layout of my DD when she was born and then turned 21 in a blink of an eye... Amazing I can still remember being in the hospital Anyways she's been insistant that I get some of her younger pictures done with some stories behind them so I need to get the younger pictures of her done... Im trying to get some mojo and getting ready for a retreat so that I can hopefully conquer a books worth of pages you never know but you can reach for those dreams lol
Then you get all the bad news.. My Ex Co-workers husband passed away last nite.. so so sad..
Then Debbie aka Scrapenabler mom went to the hospital too.. So far all ok and praying it stays that way...
Have a good Monday...

1 comment:

Delfina said...

Glad to hear your husband is feeling better. Hope everything is okay with Debbie's Mom. Also sorry to hear about you friend passing away.