Monday, January 19, 2009

Surprising Sunday What a Wonderful Monday.

What a great Weekend.. It had a wonderful Surprise in it.. I knew Teresa was coming to help me get some of my scrap paper in order but I had no idea that her and Jenn Planned a big surprise to bring Jenn omg... What a sleepless weekend.. Mine started Wed nite with 4 hrs thurs 4 hrs Friday 3 hrs Saturday 4 1/2 That's all till last nite I went to sleep and got finally 6 1/2 hrs I'm still tired but I have to function I wish I was off but it will help that the phone doesn't ring while I'm trying to catch up Friday's work.. The girls were gonna help at work to but we ran out of time.. We literaly got here Saturday at about 10:30 in the evening worked till a bit after 3:00
We got up showered , snacked and started up again about 8:30 we took a break in the afternoon I ran out of bags (100) that tells you how much we did. We went and got more.. It was tough but I'm glad that they broke me.. and got it done.. I'm feeling so so much better about the stuff a little less overwhelmed and that's part of the problem why things don't get done.. I learned a few new tricks and they are amazing..I have some punching tabs to do and seperate my ribbon in bags.. I have to do the ribbon.. We didn't do that cause we couldn't figure out how not to wrinkle it.. but I think I have it figured out... So now to seperated them in colors in baggies I'lll do that a bit at a time.. My husband is amazed at the progress.. I have a few things to sell. Some paper etc. I have to finih my desk.. Ijust couldn't purge or go thry the drawers etc.. I have some empty drawers now so that will also help... It was tough but thank goodness they are the best of friends cause they would have like to strangle me a few times..but after the common sense thank goodness someone had it in the group cause I didn't.. Lol.. Even cool as a cucumber Teresa probably if had a roll of duck tape would have like to tie me up with it.. Lol.. My husband says he can't beleive that it took us threeof us all that time he says he knows I had a lot but not like this.
I have learned the Jenn, Del kit thing I still need some practice and you always need an extra eye to help with what do you think it helps alot.. but I think at least Ill be more organized ready for Sedona.. Teresa took a picture I'll have her email me of the cubes in order.. She put all the bazzill in color hues..Ahhhhhhh tha'ts a relief in itself.. There is one more bag that I forgot about till about when they were gonna leave.. I need to bring another stack of bags from work because this is such a better way to get things done.. When I come home in the future I will definetly be following doing this it makes so much more sense to keep it all together like this rather than the way it was being stored previously... I was a bit worried they hit the road without to much sleep but they did txt me and they were home safely... I am tired today but I will go to bed early.. I'll come home and get some much needed laundry done... I'm so appreciative of the help I received I am truly blessed with wonderful friends like this.. I am overwhelmed inside that these girls did this.. I am speechless , happy, surprised, glad but sad they are gone.. If we had one more day omg I could take off an extra day for more scrap stuff they really really helped.. Now the work stuff ugh.. My other friend lives to far she doesn't drive to come help witht he work stuff.. I am totally overwhelmed with this as well it's gonna take a bit but at least like I say Sedona will be a lot better we don't have a lot of traveling room so now it's gonna be manageable I don't have to take it all...
Happy Monday and may you all be blessed with wonderful friendships such as these

2 comments:

Amie said...

oh my gosh, sounds so awesome! what fun!

In the blink of an eye said...

Glad I could Help. it's what friends do keep you in check!