Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Happy Cinco De Mayo

Today is Cinco de Mayo.. I remember in grade school when they use to have us do what they called May Day dances. School was so different for me than my girl it's funny that it keeps on changing and changing Ah to be young again what I wouldn't give to be a child again with all the experiences of life I've experienced and learned from so since you can't go back in time it's just onward and forward. I love Mexican food so maybe will have something like soft tacos or who knows what it is this is a scheduled post and not sure I'll feel like cooking maybe it will be a piece of toast with peanut butter lol you just never know.

1 comment:

JulesinParadise said...

We use to go to a Mexican place within walking distance of our house when we lived in St. Louis, meet up with friends and eat and drink...ole! Not much going on this year...