Saturday, May 23, 2009

Waiting for my new bug to get here...

Waiting for this little guy to get here but not for a couple more weeks.. I had one but *sigh* I didn't really use it. Thank goodness I did not sell off all my folders... I have been seeing and hearing so many people talk about nestabilities and using them with this bug.. I don't own a set of Nestabilities yet, I have a couple of gift cards and so I might be using them to get a set to try it there is one particular set I always see this shape and admire it on layouts etc.. I have looked and looked so I can make one out of chipboard and just trace it but I didn't know who the maker was finally I asked someone that I seen a card made with it and of course it was nestabilities. So I will have to learn how to use this thing I love the embossing folders just never knew how to really use them one of my friends showed me once.. So I'm sure I can figure it out and I'm sure I can find a way to figure out the nestabilities to I am a show me person rather than read or tutorials .. So I am looking forward to getting the little green bug again.. The best part of it all is it cost me nothing nada zilch. Tee hee hee

5 comments:

AbbieTorroll said...

how fun!!! how in the WORLD did you get it for free?! lucky girl! can't wait to see what you do with it!

AbbieTorroll said...

how fun!!! how in the WORLD did you get it for free?! lucky girl! can't wait to see what you do with it!

Tracey Taylor said...

HOW EXCITING!!!

evafromca said...

OH, how cool!!!!! Hope you get it soon and you will love playing with the Nestabilities and your bug! Which set are you talking about? Just curious...

Shirley said...

Gotta love the bug!!