Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Blog Award


I was awarded this award by my good friend Aymee stop on over at her blog she has amazing talent her blog is always full of eye candy Thanks so much Aymee I appreciate the award.



Here are the rules for this award: To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog. Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.It's so hard to pick 5 blogs!!! I just love so many, so this is a toughie!! But here are my 5:
1.) Amie Life with boys
2.) April April s creative corner
3.) Karen Calm creations She just got her blog New
4.) Tam I am Live out loud
5.) Cristal Much ado about nothing

Thanks for anyone who does read leave comments or just look

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Liz! I just love ya girl!