Sunday, October 22, 2006

Good Times with OL' Freinds

Well we went to a birthday party and enjoyed the day with ol' friends we haven't got to see in a while.. Some of the adults had just as much fun as the kids did.. It was great to see everyone made me realize even more how much I miss everyone.. So hopefully the house sells sooner than later they say.. So we can have more fun times and over here I have scrapbooking buddies and I can go once a week.. Yes... yess. yes... so plenty will get done. The kids had mounds of presents we tried out our new camera didn't get the photo of the table with the presents and usually get one of the cakes by themselves. it seems it will be good. Going to Alaska for 10th Anniversary cruise so we need to practice , practice with the camera..Well i don't know why but my pictures won't post today... I'll have to try and figure out what the hec went wrong.. waaaa.

No comments: