Sunday, October 29, 2006

SCRAPBOOK SHOW

Went to the Scrapbook show yesterday and it was very disappointing. nothing much than you couldn't get in a ascrapbook show nothing that wasn't to much of I haven't seen before.. They did have the new Basci Grey Xmas line with Bazzill special pack that cordinated with it.. So of course I had to pick that up.. I am looking at getting a small all around cutting machine that can do embossing and such.. I'm a Accucut girl.. but the Thebig shot is better price and can do about the same not sure it can do the accucut dies.? however I have a ton of quickutz and embossing stencils that works well with the machine..so I am torn.. and then I have my Wishblade which I finally go thte update software for which I need to learn to use..So i did do two cards and two layouts which was good.. I ment to do a box and ran out of time.. But oh well overall it was just okay but not to drive 100 miles for.. You live and learn... l

No comments: