Sunday, March 04, 2007

BAD GIRL YESTERDAY..

YIKES.. I WAS SO BAD YESTERDAY IT'S ONLY BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE THE EXPO AND HERE I WAS OUT YESTERDAY THINKING I WANTED (NOT NEEDED) MORE.. but it was fun.. I got to hang out with Debbie and do my card trade yeah it's finished.. It's not a wow card but it's simple Next month I have an idea depending what we are expected but I better start working on them now they take time to put together will see.. I got some many wonderful things.. I am so in love with my revolution.. I can beleive why I watited so long to have it.So all I do now since b-day is collect dies for it.. .hahahhaha Well right now I'm not doing to bad.. I have work to do and I would so love to play... waaaaa.. Yuk next week I have to start getting involved with more sites to see where I fit in.. I belong to one forum and had Cyber Scrap friends well I can't say they aren't my cyber scrappers anymore I just can't "communicate" with all of them I have a couple of their blogs marked on mine so I communicate that way with them and was really getting into it and now for some reason my user won't work and If I try another name it has the email so I can't sign up new or anything. I use to have a great time on the old forum but for some reason they can't get me back on...UGH.. I don't live in Arizona anymore but oh well. The challenges and galleries are not working either they've been working on it for two weeks. So I guess a lot of Techno involved.????? It was fun but I'm sure there are others I just have to jump in again and get use to it. . argh. We are trying to talk LSS we have here in Calif. to have one..They are working on their site and such.. and it's looking pretty good they are not done.. Bummer that We can go to CKU but next year we will find out and go.. I will be busy and so will she.. oh well.. Stuff happens.. I am getting some scrapping done.. so I guess that a good thing and life is still crazy busy but I'm fitting it in somehow and lacking on the sleep...

7 comments:

Amie said...

Sorry you still can't get on, but the site stinks right now anyway. I'm hardly on it anymore since the server crashed. =(

Amie said...

Thanks for the link, looks great! Such a bummer that the KT site is so boring right now. I haven't heard anything about ANY updates! =(

Anonymous said...

Well I'm sure it will get better once everyone gets to chatting I don't see Stacy on much or Shawna.?

April Hall said...

Sounds like you had tons o' fun shopping! Can't wait to see your cards for the swap! It's kind of slow on the KT site beings that the galleries and challenges are down but we're making do! I hope you can get on soon!

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope all is well with you. We miss you on the board. Is still having its issue, which you know about. Sorry that site wont let you register either. Do you have a firewall that prevents you from using them or something. I was able to sign up to knk and get my responce the next day for it.

Anonymous said...

Well I tryed from work on KNK so not sure I'll have to try here maybe tonite.. however on KT I can't sign in on Debbies, cmputer , hubby, work, here, So it's not just my computer on that and the funny thing is I got in and made five posts then it locked me out.? weird. I feel funny everyday not being able to respond it's funny.. but I'm sure they will eventually fix all the bugs I hope soon ..

April Hall said...

i'M going to check out scrapbooknook and see what's on there!