Thursday, May 31, 2007

Been tagged again

OK so I've done these about a million times before, but I got tagged again by Amie and I just can't resist. I'm having a hard time coming up with new interesting things about myself! have )Here's how you play, once you've been tagged. You have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end you choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment "You're It!" and to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you

1.) I have to have a cup of coffee in the a.m. or else you don't want to deal with me
2.) I drink at least 32 ounces of Iced tea a day
3.) I buy more scrappy supplies than I need or us
4.) I have a fettish for printed paper (always thinking they won't be another design likeit or it will run out)
5.) Coconut and I don't get along
6.) I like to fall asleep with the t.v. on
7.) Challenges I've been doing take me out of my box for scrapbooking
8.) I can not have butter on my toast no way... has to be dry or peanut butter. However I can have it on popcorn?
9.) I can't eat soggy bread I gag
10.) I prefer to watch DVD's rather than go to the Movies

The ten people I am tagging is , April , Debbie, Kristi, Jessica, Amanda, Shawna,Karen, Chelsea, Patty, Lauren

No comments: