Tuesday, November 04, 2008

DAY 4 National Making History Day.

Get out there today and help make history..
Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.
Starbucks is giving a tall cup of coffee if you cast your vote.
There is Ben & Jerry's giving a scoop of ice cream out
and a couple donut places giving red/white/blue sprinkled donuts

Not much to report today.....
I am running on less than 4 hrs sleep...
Went to sleep 11:30 and up at 2:50 a.m.
yup... and could not go back to sleep..
So I ventured thru paper work to bring and shredd at least now I don't have to go
thru that drawer I can't beleive how much shredding I have to do.. but at least I don't have to worry about filing it or dragging it with me.

Happy Tuesday everyone

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Just voted but didn't have time to stop at Starbucks! Maybe after work I'll drop in and take advantage of the free java!