Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TAGGED BY NATALIE


I was tagged by Natalie
Here are the rules for this award (copied directly from Natalie's, so hopefully, all the links are still good!):Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!Here are my nominees:
1. Teresa! I'm so lucky to have a friend that would drive the ends of the earth to help me move..I will never forget this. YOU'RE FABULOUS! YOU ARE! YOU ARE! YOU ARE!!
2. April You are just awesome cardmaker I love reading your blog and seeing your creations
3. Tricia has been MIA needs to update her blog so this gives her that and her Birthday is soon I always remember it cause it's the same day as my mom's... hehehe.. Happy Early birthday
4. Shawnarae cause you are just one big heart I have never met anyone as caring for others as you.
5. Suzanne cause she is just the best cyber friend also she will be modeling some wedding dresses so I may know a celebrity if they pick her up as a professional some day.. Good luck girlie.. I know you will knock their socks off.

2 comments:

April Hall said...

Thanks Liz! This means so much right now. I've been feeling down and out and you brightened my day! You're one of the only true friends i have right now, so thanks!

Natalie said...

Yay! I'm glad you posted this! Gotta get the picture of your award on the sidebar! :)